The world is full of explorers, and full of things to be explored: The Map of tomorrow is a plattform to collect all transforming initiatives and sustainable companies.
What is special on this map?
- For each entry you can give a Positive Impact Rating and say, if a specific area is rather fit for the future or from the past. The better impact an organization has to the world, the more visibility it gets on the map.
- Like on Wikpedia, everybody can edit the map, but Regional Pilots subscribe to their city and maintain the quality. They also print maps and promote them locally.
- Theme Pilots subscribe to specific tags to keep the overview on a specific sector or field of transition. They promote the map on conferences.
Check out fb.com/vonmorgen for news.
In 2018 the map itself will become an English version. Please help us funding the work: https://www.betterplace.org/de/projects/36213-von-morgen-alles-gute-auf-einer-karte
Check out the map:
Please contact us
Mobil: 0049 1573-4448245
- Discover places appearing at their best from an inspiring point of view. Our map invites you to explore forward-thinking projects, companies and upcoming events in your community.
- Be a part of this! Find all the information you need to get in touch with projects you want to engage with. Stop by to say Hello!
- Let’s create a world for tomorrow.
Together, we want to show and embrace the positive change in our society.
We have a vision, which is shared perfectly in the film “Tomorrow“
von morgen supports creativity, sustainability and joint action. We believe in a modern society in which we all can embrace a self-determined, contend and environmental-friendly life. Our goal: a benevolent future.
Depending on how we find the right funding, we want to continue our developement as followed
- Facelift to make the subscribing and embedding/sharing option much easier
- Improvement of the positive Impact ratings, so that there can be a real-time discussion to each entry. (discussion-feature, accounts, different user roles…)
- Event-fuction to use the map as a calender
- Implement Icons like on open Greenmap, translate tags and build taxonomies
- API, Transition-Connect Interface and checking of douple-entries
- Connections between dots, city and field-tours. The Map can be used as a tourguide
[nextpage title=”Positive Impact Rating”]
Our first innovation and the biggest improvement to all existing maps is, that we don’t define what is good enough to get on our map, but we collect everything and give the positive impact rating systems which helps users to define, what is really worth to show. So we can save time of endless discussions about the content and the user allways finds the most sustainable option, even if there is no perfect one.
- How to map
- Ideas for Regional Pilots
- Subscribe to a certain reagion
- Map of tomorrow for Regional Pilots (#RegPis)
- Theme Pilots
The Positive Impact Rating System
Along this system Useres, Organizations and Regional Pilots have the option to rate whatever somebody thinks it is important.
- natural: Does the way of production correspons to the diversity of life?
- renewable: Are there closed ressource cycles? Do they save energy and reuse whatever possible?
- fair: Das the organization implement the human rights and pays to everybody a salary for a decent living?
- human: Does the organization allow and foster to reveal the full potential of everybody? Are emotions appreciated as well as knowledge and strength?
- solidarian: Does the organisation try to build up longliving partnerships to support instead of putting pressure on others.
- transparent: Does the organisation allow their employees to utter freely what they think and does the public has acces to all relevant information?
How far does it belong to the future
- Visionary (can only be given by regional pilots)
- from the dy after tomorrow
- from tomorrow
- from today (Pins appears only as small dots)
- from yesterday (Pin is hidden)
[nextpage title=”Regional- and Theme Pilots”]
Our second innovations is to involve existing lokal initiatives to create lokal maps of change and sustainable consumption. We call them RegPis.
How to map
Mapping is very simple and can be done by any user! Also editing is possible by anybody.
- Search your citiy at kartevonmorgen.org
- Use the search-line to make shure, that your entry does not exist allready.
- If you can’t find it, click on “+ Add new entry”
- Give in all descriptions and contact data and use tags, which might be relevant to filter for your content.
- After saving, your initiative appears on the map.
If there are any problems or error while saving, its probably because
- you have a space in the mail adress field,
- you did not add http:// before the webadress or
- because you used one tag twice
Ideas for Regional Pilots
Lokally you try to get everybody togehter.
- Map everything. Send your Feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Ensure the quality
- Welcome all and tell what we do
- Help companies to get on track
Subscribe to a certain reagion
login to subscribe to your region and get all changes by mail. https://www.kartevonmorgen.org/
Map of tomorrow for Regional Pilots (#RegPis)
If you want to add a Regional Pilot pleas add the tag: “regpis”.
Widget zum Einbetten
The Code to embed everything on your page:
<div style="text-align: center;"> <iframe style="display: inline-block;" src=" https://www.kartevonmorgen.org/#/?center=50.992,7.005&zoom=6.32 " width="100%" height="580"> <a href="http://kartevonmorgen.org/" target="_blank">zur karte</a></iframe></div> <div style="text-align: center;"></div> <p style="text-align: right;"><a href="https://www.kartevonmorgen.org">Große Karte öffnen</a></p>
The bold lines are essential for the right view of the map. Here is an explanation of the URL:
- center=50.7365,10.7336 center of the map
- left=hide hide the left bar (hier ein Beispiel)
You can also just show single entries
In some cases you only need the contact, not the map.
<iframe src=" https://kartevonmorgen.org/businesscard.html#/?entry=4c20979fe0754e74875afa4308d73ce7 " width="300px" height="400px">/iframe>
In other situation you need only a map.
<iframe src=" https://kartevonmorgen.org/map.html#/?entry=4c20979fe0754e74875afa4308d73ce7&zoom=9.00 " width="1000px" height="700px"> <a href="http://kartevonmorgen.org/" target="_blank">zur karte</a></iframe>
Here an example
Networks ensure the quality not by a regional focus but a theme-focus.
You can download the Pin of a specifique area and print in on a papermap. We provide you an cvs file and reccomend to use the icons of open Greenmap.
Of course, we also offer to make this map for you. Please just ask.
Icons by greenmap.org
[nextpage title=”How to participate”]
Participate in our project
become Regional Pilot
2. Bring Ideas and Build networks
Creativity and Networking are the most impotent tasks.
3. Webentwicklung, CSS-Design und Programmierung
Write the code:
- Visit us on Github, forke and improve
Ask if you want to know our next featers, if you can not read them in german.
We want to build a coumunity which makes this plattform possibly with mony from 3 € to 12 € a month.
[nextpage title=”Materials and Downloads”]